I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to the 2012 – 2013 school year! I would like to encourage each and every parent to volunteer with the David Fairchild PTA. The following information is very important for all the parents to be aware of:
- FIRST TIME parents that wish to volunteer in the classroom and/or school activities MUST complete the Volunteer Registration Form on line in the M-DCPS Parent Portal.
- IF YOU HAD REGISTERED LAST YEAR, please log onto the M-DCPS Parent Portal, select David Fairchild and select one event. PLEASE NOTE…in order for us to gather your information to contact you to help at a David Fairchild School event, please complete the SCHOOL VOLUNTEER FORM in addition to the instructions on the Parent Portal.
- Click here to help you navigate through the M-DCPS Volunteer Registration
- Please be advise that you are required to have a User ID and Password to the Parent Portal – if you don’t already have one, you can create one.
- If you have forgotten your password OR your password is locked, please go to the main office and they will send in a request to M-DCPS to reset your password.
Please also complete the We Need YOU! form, if you are interested in participating in any of our events and return to your child’s teacher by at your earliest convenience!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding volunteering at David Fairchild Elementary School at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to having you volunteer at our school.
Elaine Cuervo, PTA VP Volunteersr